Thursday, 2 September 2010

Sparkly Dandelion

Well it's back to school...........and the sun is shining!
How typical is that, still it's nearly the weekend, fingers crossed the sun stays with us.
Been having a little play with a stamp I found in my basket when I reached the till at
The Glitter Pot..........funny 'cos I only went in for a couple of sheets of paper!
Anyhow, I love the delicate look of this Hero Art stamp "Dandelion" and ended up stamping about 10 images of it and then adding little dots of Stickles, each image with a different colour. "Waterfall" is my favorite and it teams up perfectly with my new Papermania paper "Ornamental Flourish". A bargain at 45p! Bought it in 3 colours, Aqua (as used on my card) Heather & Verde (aka purple & green)
Here's the results of my play time....


A close up to show the Stickles glitter ....


Challenges:
Sketch & Stash challenge have a fab sketch this fortnight.
Papertake want "Just the one" so I have used just the one colour and one image
Wild Orchid challenge are looking for sparkle ~ Stickles glitter & my ribbon is quite shimmery & sparkly too.
Off to play with the other colours...
Thanks for looking!
Kaz xx

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Kaz - my favourite colour!
    Love your new stash!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,kaz this is a stunner,absloutley love that stamp and the paper is just so so gorgeous.Love the effect of the stickles too....a real beauty:)

    Glad you enjoyed using my sketch and thank you for joining us at sketch adn stash

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, I think I would find it hard to walk out of flitterpot with only a few things too! Lovely and elegant card

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww Kaz this is stunning i love your new papers and stamp thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh Kaz that is really pretty. How could you possibly go into the Glitterpot thinking you would only come out with 2 sheets of paper ??lol!! esp now i gather they have a bigger shop!!?? Really love your new stam and how you ahve used it with the paper.
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  6. a beautiful elegant card with your new stamp!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful card. I love how you have held back on the glitter and just added a tiny bit, it really works well with such a delicate stamp.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Your comments are much appreciated.
Kaz xx