Saturday, 2 October 2010

Long time no see.....

...... I'm such a lousy blogger! I need to retire. I do have a good excuse for not stopping by last weekend though, look where I've been...

Alexanda Palace in London for the Big Stamp & Scrapbook show!
My first time going to a big craft show and oh boy how much fun did I have!
Will definitely be going again next year :0)
I'd been saving my pennies since my birthday in May and have not had so much fun shopping in ages. Ironically I've been so busy since the show I've not had a chance to play with any of my goodies. Here's what I have to play with....

Now just before the show I also ordered some fab rolls of raffia lace from Hobbycraft which were there waiting for me when I arrived home. It is one of these that I have played with first. This was a nice quick & easy card to get me started using a freebie Bentley Bear decoupage kit that's been sat on a shelf for some time.

Challenges:
Pollycraft ~ No design papers
Wild Orchid ~ Ribbons & Bows
My lovely Hubbie is cooking dinner today so I can enjoy some play time, bless him!
Hope to be back very soon & thanks for visiting.
Kaz xx

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous cute card this is and I'm very jealous of all your new goodies too! LOL. Hugs, Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh wow brilliant new stash Kaz ... just typical though having no time to paly with it all lol!! Love your cute decoupage bear .. he is so sweet and the raffia lace looks fabby!
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! This is SO CUTE! I love the stamp and colors. Beautiful job!

    Thanks so much for joining us over at Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Blog.

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - that's some haul Kaz...I hope you've had fun playing with it this weekend!
    Gorgeous card...such a sweet bear!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous, love the cat trying to get its paws on the cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know how you color like this, but this little bear is so 3D! My gosh, it's just astounding! The colors are wonderful and so is that little cat, going for the cupcake...our kitties love them too, have to keep them under lock and key :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Your comments are much appreciated.
Kaz xx