Saturday, 27 November 2010

More LOTV circle sentiments.....

Oh boy I LOVE these LOTV digies!!! And I am loving the fact that I can change the size to suit with the digi stamps. Played some more last night and made 2 more cards with enlarged circle sentiments cut out with nesties. My cards are 6"x6". Unfortunately its a dull, grey day here so the pics are not great, but at least we don't have any white stuff.............yet! There is lots of sparkle on my card but it doesn't really show in the pic :0(

As soon as I saw the current Lili of the Valley challenge I knew the sketch would be perfect so off to play I went and here is my first card....

Challenges:
Lili of the Valley (of course) ~ Challenge 75 Bev's sketch and a fab one it is too!
Wild Orchid ~ Challenge 10 - Blue Christmas
ABC Christmas challenge ~ X is for Xmas
Bah Humbug ~ Feeling the blues

Now there is even more sparkle on my second card and you can see some in the close up. I bought myself a can of Crafters Companion spray & sparkle a while back.
Oooooooooh this stuff is just gorgeous!!! I had intended to spray the embossed backing bit of card but got carried away and had attached the raffia lace and stuck it down onto my base card before I remembered. No worries.......I sprayed the whole lot :0)
Here's a close up so you can see the gorgeous iridescent sparkle.

and here is the rest of it......
Challenges:
Papertake (2nd entry) ~ Cut it out.......nesties and Sizzix Holly & Berries die #2
Christmas Club ~ Use a die ....... again nesties & sizzix die as above
Off to snuggle up with the kids & a movie.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs
Kaz xxx

12 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie, these are just so fabulous! Love them both. Really going to have to steal (sorry, take inspiration from) this idea. You clever ol' bird. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Kaz :-) both are simply stunning !! I love em both :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    you could enter the 1st one into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely Kaz, thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Kaz. I also love the spray and sparkle - just wish the nozzle didn't block so often as it's a nuisance to keep cleaning it lol. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh just love these cards.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my giddy aunt Kaz, your cards are just fabulous and so beautiful I absoloutely love them. I love how you have made the sentiment in the centre the focal point. If I had to choose a favourite it would be the second one as I just love embossing.

    Thank you so much for joining in our last challange of 2010, and hope to see you in 2011.
    irene
    Bah!Humbug!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh these are fabulous Kaz ... now i have bought the set of rubber stamps but the ability to resize with the digis is one advantsge i hadn't thought of .. they look so great as the centrepiece of a card with some embellies aorund them :-)
    Hope you're keeping warm in these Arctic conditions!
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute! Absolutely lovely. Thanks so much for joining us at DCD Christmas Club

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards and what a fab way of using the sentiments.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fab Christmas cards i have just got those sentiments from LOTV using them as your main element is a great idea thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card Kaz I totally love this its gorgeous! thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas challenge this time, Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are fab Kaz - I need those sentiments! lol
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Your comments are much appreciated.
Kaz xx