Saturday, 30 April 2011

Me to You new stamp

I just had to get this adorable little Me to You bear when I spotted him on the shelf. LOL.....there's a few more I need from this range, but that's another story.

I was up with the lark this morning so while the rest of the house snoozed I played :0)

My inspiration came from a few challenges:~

Sketch & Stash challenge provided me with a fab choice of ANY of their previous sketches. I short listed 3 of my favorites and finally settled with this sketch from challenge #15.

Perfect for using up some of my scraps of paper & card.



Simon Says Stamp challenge ~ Anything goes this week, and they are having a blog hop to celebrate their 2nd anniversary so that's a must!

Wild Orchid Craft challenge ~ are looking for White + 2 colours with an added twist of roses.

Well as my postie delivered my order of yummy flowers this morning so that was perfect timing! My 2 colours are pink & green.

Image - Me to You 'Gift For You' I have added just a wee bit and completed the outline of the two outer balloons before colouring the image.

DP's are scraps from my box.

WOC 15mm Ivory open roses & 15mm 2-Tone pink roses with Carla Craft Fern punchies.

Coloured with Promarkers.

The pink panels have been sprayed with Crafter's Companion iridescent Spray & Sparkle.

Oh boy, I LOVE that stuff!

The balloons and the bears nose have had glossy accents added with a little glamour dust on the balloons.

Here's another pic to show the glitz & sparkle (I hope!)


The parcel & ribbon are paper pierced from the same DP's and his arm is decoupaged.

Off to watch some TV with the kids!

Thanks for stopping by.

Enjoy the long weekend!

Kaz xx

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kaz, these Me 2 U bears are just the best. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaawww this is gorgeous Kaz, adore these lil' bears, love the pretty papers too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is adorable!! I'm excited waiting for my Me TO You stamps to arrive in the post. Taking forever with these bank hols!! Have a fabby weekend! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooohhhh I love this card... not only the gorgeous Tatty Teddy image but that beautiful backing paper too 8o)

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good Luck 8o)

    xXx Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is utterly adorable kaz!! Have to say I am a total convert to these adorable stamps as you ahvew already seen :-) In fact look out on my blog later for a little candy in that direction ;-)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I just luv this card it's gorgeous ...the dp's are so pretty.

    Thanks for joining us at S N S this week ...good luck!

    xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable card, lovely colours. Thank you so much for all your sweet comments. hugs Anesha :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kaz lovely, love the glossy accents too! another fabulous card hunny :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabbie card, Kaz. The papers are wonderful as is the colour scheme that you've used. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Sketch N Stash this time around, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is soooo beautiful!!!
    Thanks for joining us at WOC #22!
    Hugs, Lena

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me thinks you love your new stamps! Another great Tatty Ted card, Jx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Your comments are much appreciated.
Kaz xx