Sunday 5 July 2009

A stitch in time..........

Well I have got it together a bit better this week and actually completed a card for a challenge before the dead line....yay! :0) Had great fun playing with my sewing machine and some new goodies recently purchased. Robin's Nest Dew Drops..........Hmmm I feel a new addiction coming on. Just love these little things. I have used some from the Winter Retreat set....fab colours! Anyway, this card is inspired by the Cute Card Thursday challenge #67 ~ A Stitch in Time.
The image is a Sarah Kay one gifted to me by my lovely friend Pauline......Thanks hun xxx

This is how it turned out....


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kaz. Love the image and fab colours. Great stitching too ... I am not sure i want to put cardstock through my machine!!
    Hugs
    Cathyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Kaz - love the colour combo...and your stitching is fab!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, the stitching looks fab. What machine do you use? I'm thinking of getting one but only a cheap mini one so wonder if that would be any good?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree beautiful gorgeous card Kaz and the gems are just perfect! love the colours and on the machine I have done it a couple of times and yours looks ACE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty Kaz - love the colouring and fab stitching :-)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Your comments are much appreciated.
Kaz xx