Saturday 19 September 2009

Woo hoo......

......I did it!
I challenged myself to find the time to join in with more fun challenges than I have ever managed before this week......and with these 2 cards that makes 5 challenges for me in one week!! Its a personal best....really must knuckle down to some in depth cleaning next week though :0(

So...my first card is for the Christmas challenge blog and their theme this week was "Vintage Christmas".
http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com/
For me, the colours represent oldy world & vintage and for added measure I distressed the edged using my scissors & "Antique Linen" ink.
Now this card also fits in with this weeks Papertake Challenge ~ "Fake it"
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/
I have used faux stitching on the design paper and my oldy & distressed look is fake.


MY second card is for the House Mouse Challenge. Theirs is a special challenge this week as they are celebrating their first year! Congratulations to all the fab design team on your anniversary. The theme this week is called 'A year in review' and we could choose our fav challenge for the past year. Soooooo.......I just love Chrimble cards so had to go for
challenge 45 ~ Seasons. My season is of course winter.


Thanks for popping by & have a great weekend!
Kaz xx

11 comments:

  1. I love both of your cards Kaz! The images are just so sweet and gorgeous! Your WW entry is a beautiful vintage card. I love the stitching .... and those papers ... fab!

    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both adorable Kaz! Love the colours and papers yuo've used...and those little meeces are just sooooooooo cute!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards! Love those cute images!
    Thanks for playing at Winter Wonderland this week.
    HUgs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, love both of your cards, so very different but equally as cute. Sandra.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both cards too Kaz, but my favourite is the three with the ribbon bows. I have this stamp too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both lovely cards Kaz - I too love the second one with the ribbons - you have coloured them in so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards, love both of them!

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. great take on the challenge kaz...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PTW...hugs kath (GDT)xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh these are lovely chick, and a fabulous take on the challenge:) Thank you for joining us over at PTW, hugs, Dawny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two gorgeous cards Kaz. Fabulous colours and papers - they both fit the HM&F season theme you chose. The images are perfectly colours and that is a great sentiment stamp on the bottom one.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at HM&F.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh Kaz these are both so gorgeous! Love the images, your colouring and the papers - fabulous!
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Your comments are much appreciated.
Kaz xx