Saturday 17 April 2010

Sharing Sherbet ~ Heartstrings

Another fabby stamp from http://www.pollycraftdesigns.co.uk/
this one is called Heartstrings and I love her! Again a pleasure to colour. I have added just a wee bit to the original but only because I wanted to fit my card in with a few challenges. Trouble is I was having so much fun with her & my embellishments......... I kind a lost the plot a bit and went off on my own sweet way, but I am happy with the way it turned out.

So the challenges it does fit.....

http://critterchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ ~ A colour combo of Pink, Purple & Green
http://thecuttlebugspot.blogspot.com/ ~ Bling! Looking at the rules I think I am OK for this one as I have used my new Marianne Creatables and my embossing tool to make the flower & foliage. I had intended to emboss the pale green card with Swiss Dots, but got carried away with the glue before I remembered! My Bling comes in the form of Dew drops, little flower brads with gem stone centres and Stickles glitter on her fairy wings.
http://www.cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/ ~ Touchy feely! The girlies wanted textures this week and that's the bit I got carried away with! I have layered flowers, buttons, brads, gems, dew drops, ribbon and some fab smooth, soft hearts from Cloud 9 Designs which I have stuck over the hearts on her string. Ooooh they feel lovely!
And that's me lot!
Back to school soon :0( so I had better make the most of the weekend and have another play while I can.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend & all this lovely sunshine.
Kaz xx

11 comments:

  1. Cute, pretty card Kaz, love your flower and sweet image too.
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet Kaz - love how you have used your cute embellies :-)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very adorable, I think you did a great job!! Thanks for playing along with the Critter Sketch Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute card! Love the layout and colour combo! Those little flower buttons are sweet!
    xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, great use of the buttons and your colouring is fab. ANesha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout, cute image! Thanks for playing at the Critter Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. An adorable card Kaz, I love your baby too, he is so pretty with those gorgeous eyes.

    Have a great week.

    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Kaz! Your image is lovely, and your embellishments are great! I love all your flowers! Hugs Delphine xx PS: Thank you for your visit :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful card Kaz! I love your design and how all the elements flow perfectly...adorable image too! You did a great job with The Critter Sketch Challenge this week! Hope to see you again next week! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous card Kaz, the fairy image is so cute and your colouring is beautiful.
    Hugs
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kaz, these images are adorable, great job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Your comments are much appreciated.
Kaz xx