Saturday 14 May 2011

Critter challenge meets Papertake Weekly

Just a quick post as our takeaway will be delivered any time soon........yummy!

My lovely crafty friend Samantha sent me a fab Milton bear stamp for my birthday, THANK YOU so much hun! I just had to use him straight away. Now inspired my Jules I am on a mission to use up some of my scraps of paper & card, so out came the shoe box crammed full and I found this lovely double sided paper, just about big enough to use on my card.

Coloured the image with Promarker to match the DP's and raided my ribbon stash. Finished off with Stickles Lime Green around the edge of the image and Glossy Accents on the flowers


Challenges:~

Critter Challenge - Green & Yellow

Papertake Weekly - Punched or die cut. Martha Stewart punch & square nesties used.

Jule's crafty snippets challenge - well.....to use up some snippets of course!

Thanks for visiting me, enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Kaz xx

11 comments:

  1. Lovely card Kaz - I love this image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Kaz. Love the image and punched border. Thnaks for sharing with us at Papertake Weekly this week. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card thank you for joining us at the critter sketch challenge this week. hope to see again next week. good luck!!!!
    Dalia-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Thank you for playing in the Critter Sketch green and yellow challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, I love your image and your colouring is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Critter Sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kaz

    A beautiful card from your snippets!!!

    Love your colour combo, cute image and those gorgeous papers. Lots of lovely layers.

    Thank you for keeping me company in my little challenge.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card, love the image.
    Hugs, Chantal S

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love that adorable image, such a great card! Thanks so much for joining us @ Critter Sketch, hope to see you next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh great snippet card! Thanks for visiting me and leaving comments MWAH MWAH!

    Have a great day.

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely snippet card, the soft colours are great.

    Hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really gorgeous. I love that pretty colour combo.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Your comments are much appreciated.
Kaz xx