Sunday 12 June 2011

Lili of the Valley bunny.....


I made this card last night but had trouble getting onto Blogger and gave up in the end & went off to watch some TV. But I am here now. I used the lovely sketch from Wild Orchid Craft challenge but missed the boat with posting on that one. But all is not lost as I am still in time for the Lili of the Valley challenge AND I have another of my June requirements made :0)

Errrr.......OK.......I think Mr Blogger is still being stroppy as I can't move my pic down to below the text as I would usually do and I'm getting big gaps?!?

DP's - My Mind's Eye

Coloured with Promarkers & pearlescent water colour paints

Stickles 'Star Dust'

White seam binding also coloured with Promarkers.

OK ....lets see if the post works..............

Hugs

Kaz xx


2 comments:

  1. Hi Kaz

    A great card!!

    Love your colour choices and layout.

    I am pleased you were able to post in the end. Not to sure what is happening with Mr Blogger at the moment .. .. I wonder if there are just too many of us trying to use his services!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is SOOO cute . . . I love it. I very nearly bought this LOTV stamp recently, but decided on a couple of others instead!

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Your comments are much appreciated.
Kaz xx