Wednesday 7 December 2011

Retail therapy

Oooooooh it has been a very long time since I last posted :0(

My Mojo is AWOL and life in seriously getting in the way of play time these days.
Roll on the Christmas holidays!

I am peeking through blogs in an effort to kick start my Mojo but in the mean time here's a card I had to make ......... for my daughter's birthday.

This image is just perfect for her as she does love a spot of retail therapy!
Challenges:~
Papertake - Anything goes with the option of something dangling. Well her shopping bags are dangling from her little hands aren't they?
Thanks for peeking if anyone is still out there looking after all this time ......... bet you thought I had left blog land!

I will try and do better.
Until the next time......
Hugs
Kaz xx

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE it!! so pretty! and she will love it too!
    GREAT to see you hunny! hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Kaz - I love the colour!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yoooo-hoooo hunny! Nice to see you, and with a fabbie card too. Love the paper and the super image - wish my shopping was as productive. Brilliant. More please! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous ... Love your cutie with her shopping bags dangling :-) glad to see you back on here
    Hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes the bags are def dangling! Nice birthday card and thanks for joining in with this weeks challenge at Papertake Weekly, Mary G x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Your comments are much appreciated.
Kaz xx