Friday 2 June 2023

It's been a while ....A very long while!

Oh wow it has been a very, very, very long time since I last posted anything here. Over 10 YEARS of dust has gathered !!!! 

I have still been crafting all this time but I guess life, work, family etc. take priority over time spent on the internet.  

Having enjoyed a bit of down time playing with a couple of old favorite Penny Black stamps yesterday I got all nostalgic and thought I would have a go to see if I could remember how to do this Blogging thing.  So if you can see this then I have succeeded in actually posting something!

I thought I would kick off by sharing last nights card make ..... I do still love a Penny Black stamp!



Seeing as I am adding a post I thought I might as well go the whole hog and enter a challenge as too.  Addicted to Stamps and More challenge #447 is CHRISTMAS .... You may see a snowman or two here in the UK at Christmas time so I thought I would enter my card in their challenge (I hope that's OK)  

You can find their challenge Blog here:

Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge

OK, going to hit the publish icon to see if this works!

Many thanks for stopping by!

Kaz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
Your comments are much appreciated.
Kaz xx