Thursday 15 October 2009

Sketch Saturday challenge....

Decided as I have so many birthday cards to make at the moment I needed help & inspiration to keep me going. Soooooo I am looking to all those lovely challenges. Now I am rather partial to sketch challenges and really like this one over at http://sketchsaturday.blogspot.com/ so this was my inspiration for this card for a friend.......shhhhhhh hoping she doesn't see it on here before the postie pops it through her door!





Used an image a lovely friend send me ages ago....thank you Samantha.....te hee he ...I told you it was a long time ago, I bet you don't even remember! And I still have the gorgeous wallet you sent me too.
Water coloured the image and highlighted the roses with glossy accents.
Hope the recipient likes it!

Kaz xx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kaz - love the colour combo...and that kitty is adorable!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhh cute kitty card! lovely Kaz!! I must ink mine up! lol! te hehee bet it won't look as great as yours though! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kaz. What a gorgeous delicate card. Beautiful.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Your comments are much appreciated.
Kaz xx