Saturday 26 December 2009

Season's greetings....

.... Now life is a bit calmer I just wanted to say that I hope you all had a great Christmas day and are enjoying the holidays where ever you are. Our snow is all gone now but we did have some fun while it lasted. Just chilling out now & playing. Back to work tomorrow :0( but only for 2 days then off again until the following Sunday......yippy!

So, just in case I don't get back before the New Year I will take this opportunity to wish you all ........

A happy, healthy and prosperous 2010!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kaz. We had a lovely christmas Day, but I long for normality.
    Happy New Year to you and your family when it arrives.
    Take care and Happy Crafting.
    Love form Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Your comments are much appreciated.
Kaz xx