Saturday 27 March 2010

LOTV Bear

Quite often when I start out I don't have an end plan in mind......I like to wing it and see what develops, but I need a card for some dear friends soon to be celebrating their 20th wedding anniversary. I picked a sketch I liked the look of and in my head I actually planned out what I wanted to do for a change. Funny how old habits kick back in without you really notice!
See what I mean.....this is how my 'anniversary' card turned out. LOL.....not very anniversaryish at all!?!

Oh well, I will just have to have another play, well that's my excuse & I'm sticking to it :o)
The sketch is from the Just Cute Bears challenge which can be found here ....
http://justcutebears.blogspot.com/ and oh boy is this one CUTE bear!
My card also fits in with the Cute Card Thursday challenge for this week which is "Dimensions"
http://www.cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/
I have cut around the flower and used an embossing tool to add shape and have stuck it down with 3D pads, the 2 fabric flowers also add dimension.

Have a great weekend!
Kaz xx

7 comments:

  1. Awww...an adorable card Kaz!
    Gorgeous colour...and you're right...that bear is sooooo cute!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty card and an adorable teddy! thanks for joining in at Just Cute Bears this week.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card, I love the colours you've used

    Thank you for joining us at Just Cute Bears.

    xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow kaz this is so adorable - ove the colour scheme and the way you have cut round the flower - and I do agree the LotV bear is one of the cutest!!
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Kaz, love the soft peachy colour scheme, love those LOTV teddies too.
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww - so sweet!

    Love how you have used my sketch

    Thanks for joining us on Just Cute Bears :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely, so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Your comments are much appreciated.
Kaz xx