Wednesday 18 August 2010

HM Roasting marshmallow

Used my new HM stamp for the first time last night, have been put off using it as Oh boy is it a whopper of a stamp! I was surprised when it arrived, but then looking at things online can be deceptive...lol. So when I saw the sketch for this weeks Papertake challenge I thought I would give it go. I do love HM stamps as they print so beautifully and the details are fab!


Challenges:~
Papertake challenge ~ a sketch
Cute card Thursday challenge ~ Trees or leaves.
OK I know there's not a lot, but there is just a wee bit of Christmas tree in the image.

Image: HM Roasting Marshmallow
Text: Hero Arts
Paper: Dovecraft Christmas Blues
Colouring medium: Promarkers
Pearls: The Hobby House

I'm hoping this posts OK.....I'm not sure if its because of something I've done, but normally when I upload a pic I can actually see it, but this time all I can see is a ton of garbled text??? Would appreciate it if anyone can tell me how to get back to how it was. OK fingers crossed here goes & thanks for peeking........

P.S Just had a look at it and the link bits don't work either........Help! What have I done wrong???

P.P.S Thanks for the top tips......problem sorted and much neater links now Helen, THANKS!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Kaz
    Oh this is gorgeous, such an adorable HM image and coloured beautifully.
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaz, fabulous card hun - love that HM (I've been caught out by the size of them too lol). Think your garbled text is something to do with being in Edit HTML or Compose (there's a tag at the top of your New Post), you might just have been in the wrong one. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice :) I love the detail in HM stamps too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was für eine süße Karte.Das Motiv ist supersüß.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, Kaz. I love these House Mouse stamps, but I know what you mean about some of them being so big.
    This one is adorable and your colouring is brilliant.
    Hope your garbled text problem is just a gremlin and it goes back to normal on it's own.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh...this is sooooo sweet Kaz!
    I've just got my first couple of HM stamps...and you're right the detail is incredible!
    And...thanks for the gorgeous birthday card...and the fab little box of notelets - they're great! :0)

    Hmmm...I think Squirrel may be right...and that you've accidentally clicked on the 'html' tab, rather than 'compose' as you were writing your post...which would also be why those links don't work if you add them while on that view...you should be able to change them if you go back and edit the post...you can also add neater links by highlighting the word/s (ie. Papertake Weekly) and then clicking on the 'Link' button (along the top of the text box), then copying & pasting in the url of the link. Hope that helps!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable card Kaz. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card.

    Thank you for joining in with our challenge at PTW.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kaz
    Wow that is a fabulous detailed stamp and love your colouring. Beautiful card! Glad you ahve got your links sorted out ok
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Your comments are much appreciated.
Kaz xx