Saturday 28 August 2010

What a day!!!!!!!!!!

OMG......you would not believe the day I have had trying to sort out a gas leak at my poor Mum's house. Talk about banging your head against a brick wall. If I had asked the cat so sort it out he would have been more responsive that her insurance company......Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Its been off since yesterday morning and they haven't found an engineer who can come out before......................TUESDAY!!!!! And that's just to "look at the problem and submit a quote"
SIX days with no hot water and no gas cooker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am soooooooooooo angry/upset/frustrated!!!
And to make matters worse I have now missed the challenge dead line for this weeks
Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge by half an hour :0( (yes I know my Mum's gas leak is more important) but it just seems like nothing has gone right for me today..............sulk!
OK moan over........here's my card that I would have entered.....
Oooooh I have just remembered ....... I did combine it with another challenge, and I am not too late for this one :0)
The ABC Challenge! The DT guys are looking for BLUE in fact they want 80% blue! Now maths has never been my strong point but there is lots of blue on my card.
Hope you like it.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
Kaz xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh no - hope your Mum gets sorted out soon!
    Gorgeous card...the ribbon looks fab threaded through the raffia stuff!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh poor you and your poor mum.Why do these companies think that its ok for people to wait so long for things to be fixed ?!?!?!? Its so annoying. Hopefully you will get it all sorted soon. Love the card, so pretty in blue and your colouring is wonderful ;-)
    Hugs
    Tasha
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card kaz - love the blue papers. hope your mum gets sorted out soon hun
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Your comments are much appreciated.
Kaz xx