Friday 25 March 2011

Less is more goes manly

A masculine card........Eeeeeek!
That's the challenge over at the Less is More challenge this week. Now why is it brain freeze usually sets in the minute a male card is called for?
Still, I did need some extra motivation as I needed to make an anniversary card for my lovely hubbie and the CAS style of card does lend itself to male cards rather nicely I think so I set to work and here's my card....

I've used 2 shades of brown Bazzill card and gold embossing powers. The heart stamp is from a freebie set which came with my craft mag. Text done on PC.
I think he liked it.....perhaps a wee bit surprised as it is not my usual kind a card.
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs
Kaz xx

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kaz, the embossed hearts are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Kaz!
    Just beautiful!
    Happy Anniversary!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh Kaz, this is fab hunny! Love the gold embossing, trez chic mon cherie. Happy Anniversary - how many is it? We're heading for our 13th in September. You might have noticed that I was the opposite of stuck on this challenge, in fact I had to tell myself to stop, lol! Huge hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Kaz - really stylish and lovely. Gorgeous embossed hearts and love the sentiment too.
    Hugs
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh stunning card kaz love the less is more look thanks for your lovely comments on my card hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card - love your choice of colours

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kaz this is a lovely card, he's gonna love it! so stylish hunny, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary to you both
    FAB card love it
    mandi
    "LEss is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kaz...it's perfectly lovely...and I'm sure your hubby will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Your comments are much appreciated.
Kaz xx