Monday 25 July 2011

Pocket card

Yippee............schools out for summer!! And now I get way more play time :0)
It's not been all work though, I have made 5 cards recently but neglected to get a pic of 2 of them .......Doh! The others have now reached there intended destinations so I can start to post those ones. This one was a quick make for my niece and I know she won't see it here so I am safe to post it.

As I was sending an ITunes gift card this image seem so appropriate and I thought I would have a go at a simple pocket card. Had a chance to check out some challenges this afternoon and couldn't believe it when I saw this weeks Kenny K's challenge......yep......Pocket card! Spooky eh!
Image~ Download Diva from Kenny K of course....I love this image!
Coloured with Promarkers
Spotty card~ Doodle dots from Pink Petticoat
White card candy coloured with Promarkers to match.
Spotty ribbon ~ The Crafty Garden in Seaford

Thanks for stopping by my little spot in cyber space.
Kaz xx

4 comments:

  1. Just fabulous hun and I bet your Niece will love it and the gift card! Enjoy the holidays, I know I will be LOL. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gorgeous card Kaz, what a sweet image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card hun! But no need to rub it in about the holidays .....! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Kaz. I love the blues and the Kenny K image. Hope you enjoy the hols - I also have six weeks off - yeah. Sue.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Your comments are much appreciated.
Kaz xx