Wednesday 23 June 2010

Cute Card Thursday challenge ....

....is a sketch by Claudia.
Earlier this week my 10 year old son decided he wanted to make his Dad a birthday card for this Sunday. He didn't want any of my images, so set about drawing his own. So I cut him a suitable card making size piece of card and.......can you believe this.....I left him alone with my Promarkers!!! Gulp! (I must be loosing the plot!)
I needn't have worried though (Phew!) he was very gentle and careful with my babies.
He oh so carefully went over his pencil sketch with a Promarker fineliner and then set about colouring in.
:0) Kept him quiet for ages :0)
Having finished his colouring he decided enough was enough and Mum could turn it into a card. So here is the finished product.

I used the sketch from this weeks http://www.cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/ and kept is as clean and simple as I could as James is picture is quite a busy master piece.
I'm sure his Dad is going to love his card and James is very pleased with it too and my Promarker are just fine......so all's well that ends well!
Only trouble is James doesn't like his felt pens now and now wants Promarkers!!! Eeeeek!
Off to hide mine quick.
Kaz xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kaz!! I'm so sorry for the late reply for your win at Sketch and Stash!!
    Please could you email me rebeccaclews@aol.com and I'll send you the details of how to claim your prize!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what a fabulous little artist you've got there Kaz...James' picture is brilliant!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Your comments are much appreciated.
Kaz xx