Thursday 10 June 2010

Sitting Summer Tilda

Another quick posting tonight.....really tired so off for an early night in a bit. I had intended to post this much earlier but my Mum phoned and that was the end of that plan!
I followed this weeks Just Magnolia theme which was 'folded lace'. They have a fab little tutorial on how to and gorgeous DT cards to see if you fancy playing with lace, but like me you will be too late to enter the challenge. By the time I had finished chatting on the phone I had missed the deadline by 24 minutes!
I have used the sketch from the Sunday Sketch Challenge (#29) by Sem which seemed to be just perfect with the pleated lace theme.
Sorry the pics a wee bit dark.
Hope you like it!
Kaz xx

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!
Your comments are much appreciated.
Kaz xx