Tuesday 15 June 2010

Henry's back.....

...... I just can't help myself, he's so adorable!
I may be getting really ahead of myself for Christmas 2010 but I am soooo last minute with challenges! My card fits in with two challenges, the first which ends tonight, is the ABC Christmas challenge ~ L for Lights, and of course Henry is carrying his lantern. http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/
The second challenge is a fab Sketch from the Sketch & Stamp team http://sketchandstashchallenge.blogspot.com/

Not the greatest of photo's but the light has faded and I had to use the flash, that will teach me for being so late finishing! And to think both these challenges are set fortnightly so it['s not as if I've only had a week.
Note to self: Must be more organised.......no make that must need more craft time :0)
Still need to make a Father's day card.......eeeeek!

Thanks for visiting
Kaz xx

5 comments:

  1. Awww...cute card Kaz - I {heart} Henry! :0)
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh beautifuly coloured Kaz! Henry is AWESOME! love your colours too! Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge,
    Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hunny, you can bring Henry back any time you like! Absolutely gorgeous card and your colouring is ace. Just love it to bits. THanks for playing ABC CC this time (make sure you pop back for the next challenge too!) Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. brilliant card, Henry is so cute he can visit anytime

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Kaz, he's so cute, gorgeous card!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Your comments are much appreciated.
Kaz xx