Friday 8 January 2010

Loads of snow means more of craft time!

Well, its not going to last forever so I had better make the most of it!

Having dithered about for a few days I have finally finished this card. It all started when I
re-visited some Cosmic shimmers that have sat on a shelf unused for ages. Try as I might I just can't seem to get the desired results with my mist bottle ........it's blobs & more blobs for me. However, I couldn't just waste my efforts so I have picked the best of the bunch and cut an oval with my nesties...........and have hidden the worst bits with angels!


Well chuffed with myself when I then realised I could fit this into no less than THREE challenges :0)
The first challenge, and my reason for starting in the first place is the new ABC Christmas Challenge ~ A is for Angels http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/
I just love these cute Judi-Kins angels so they had to be used.
Now as luck would have it, the sister challenge to the previously mentioned one,
http://abc-challenge.blogspot.com/ is L is for Layers, and as I decoupaged the angels with up to 4 layers this fits in just nicely.
My third challenge is this weeks Sketch Saturday challenge
http://sketchsaturday.blogspot.com/
which as the name suggests uses this great sketch which I rotated 90*


So here's my card.... hope you like it & thanks for stopping by.



Wonder how many more craft hours I can squeeze out of this week?
Hugs
Kaz xx

10 comments:

  1. Firstly I would like to say your Cosmic shimmer background its so pretty! 2nd I love the card the angels are soo cute! and 3rd thanks for joining in with both teh ABC challenges and I am so glad you had some snow days so you had time to play with your inks and shimmers! Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaz. How cute is that. Love those little angels and such pretty shades of blue.
    Keep warm and safe.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful layering, cosmic shimmers working great :) lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...sweet card!
    Your Cosmic Shimmer background looks fab!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenges!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card :-) I love the images and the papers and all the shimmer look lovely :-)

    Thanks for joining in with our first ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oohh thanks for joining the ABC Challenge too ,,, :-) x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely results on the finished card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable ... love the cute angels and the background is really pretty :-) Those Cosmic Shimers are fab!
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Kaz ...Love the angels and the simple background and layout.
    Thank you for joining in the ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card.

    Thannk you so much for joining us on our first ABC Christmas Challenge and on our normal ABC Blog

    Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Your comments are much appreciated.
Kaz xx