Tuesday 12 January 2010

One card, four challenges...

Had a lovely evening playing last night and really enjoyed combining the elements of four challenges that caught my eye. Good job I finished it too as having spent what seemed like hours helping to clear the school car park of snow this morning, I have a really HUGE broken blister on the palm of my right hand.......it's soooooooo sore! No crafting for me tonight :0(

Still gives me a chance to catch up on all those fab blogs out there :0)
OK, on to the challenges....

Now Simon says http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/ "Hot chocolate" or to use the colour combo Pink & Brown.....ooooh delish! Sat and ate some yummy choccie whilst making (for inspiration purposes of course)

The Winter Wonderland team http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com/
has this great sketch to follow


And the Just Magnolia girls http://justmagnolia.blogspot.com/ have a super end of the month special challenge ~ Paper Pleating. I had never tried this but it looks sooooo fab on all their DT cards, I just had to have a go. They even have a tutorial on their blog to follow, thanks guys! :0)

And last, but not least, the Cute Card Thursday Challenge is "All new" http://www.cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/

The new elements on my card are: Paper pleating, I used a new punch my lovely secret Santa send me (xxx) and some new Crystal Stickers pink pearls and I used new image that a friend kindly sent me (xxx to you too!)

Sorry again for the poor pic its all dark & gloomy. Roll on the summer!



Thanks for visiting
Hugs
Kaz xx

7 comments:

  1. Oh this is such a beautiful card, Tilda looks so cute gazing away! Beautiful colours and details, thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaz

    Beautiful card, your paper pleating looks gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at ww

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have made a fabulous job off this card, I love the colour combo, and the paper pleating is ace, must have a go....many thanks for playing along at Winter Wonderland this week. Hugs Avril xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kaz this is so cute I love your paper pleating and Tilda looks fab. Thanks for joining us at WW hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  5. An adorable card and I love the paper pleating too! Thanks for joining in with Winter Wonderland.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card, love your pleating and the colours are perfect with this Tilda...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kaz ... this is beautiful! Love the pink and brown!

    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Your comments are much appreciated.
Kaz xx