Saturday 2 January 2010

New Year...new card, and a few older ones too!

Hiya
A very Happy New Year to you all in blogland. I hope you all had a fab Christmas & are keeping happy & well. I did enjoy Christmas but am now looking forward to getting back to normal (I think) not to mention shedding a few pounds!
I have my final cards of 2009 to load and my very first for 2010!

I'll start off with my first card of 2010 for my first challenges for 2010....
The lovely team over at http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com/ theme is 'Thank You', very handy for this time of year! Plus I have used a lovely sketch set by the http://sketchandstashchallenge.blogspot.com/
team and here is the results...sorry about the focus but its dark now and as I am working tomorrow I won't have any daylight hours then either.


And here are the last of last years.....
This one was for my Mum, bless her she can't see very well but I still enjoyed making it for her and she did like the feel of the ribbon as it is really soft & very pretty (must remember to get some more)

This one was for my lovely Hubbie.... Oh I do love this cute Henry image!

The next was from my daughter to her brother....she used to like making her own cards but not this year so I made it for her......oh well maybe its something she will come back too in time.




And finally this was for my daughter...


I am so looking forward to blog hopping in 2010 and seeing all that fabulous inspiration that's out there, so I will say a big thank you to all the blog challenge teams & all you crafty bloggers
for keeping me inspired and motivated to keep on crafting.
Bless you all!
Hugs
Kaz xx

8 comments:

  1. Hi Kaz. Lots of lovely cards there and all special in their own right. Beautiful images and designs, just wonderful.
    Happy Crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty, love the borders and gems that you have used. lovely images too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Kaz...Henry is just too cute! lol
    Love the colours on your thank you card!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty cards Kaz - gorgeous Christmas selection! Happy new Year dear and happy crafting for 3010 ;-)
    hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kaz all these cards are soooo lovely!
    I love your Henry one to your hubby best but I think that is because I loveeeee blue!!
    well done you! how are you getting on with your Distress inks?
    Samantha :0)

    PS Kaz you have word verification on love!
    not sure if you know!! as I did say I was not commenting on blogs with it on in the new year!! te hehehee but as its you and you prob not realised its on....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kaz these are fantastic cards, I agree about Henry....love him too....many thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week. Happy New Year to you, Hugs Avril xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Kaz!

    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards :-) I am sure everyone loved them ;-)

    Thanks for joining us at the Sketch and Stash :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Your comments are much appreciated.
Kaz xx