Saturday 9 January 2010

Winter wonderland meets Papertake.....

Amazingly I am still enjoying making Christmas cards, perhaps its all that snow!


I treated myself to a couple of Henry's just after Christmas so this is his first time out......oooooh he's just adorable! I chose the colours to fit in with the Winter Wonderland challenge ~ Cinnamon, Lime & Berries. http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com/asblogchallenge.blogspot.com/ and coloured him with my new distress inks......am really loving these!


My card also fits in with this weeks Papertake challenge http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/
which is New Beginnings.....and as I said my Henry is new and so are the distress inks and..... ooooh nearly forgot.....I also used a new inverted corner punch that a lovely secret Santa sent me......thank you so much Santa!
So here is my card...sorry the colours don't look the same in the pic as in real life, good light is in short supply today!
.
Thanks for visiting
Kaz xx

9 comments:

  1. Hi Kaz. This is a super image, so cute. Love it.
    Happy Crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaz
    Aaawww he's so cute and well done you for getting some Xmas cards made for this year already!
    Take care.
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Kaz - love your colouring on Henry with the new distress inks - fab!!
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaz this is utterly cute, I too am still at the Xmas cards, in the hope that I do NOT run out this year...LOL...thank your for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week. Hugs Avril xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww....Henry looks lovely!
    Gorgeous card Kaz!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kaz,

    this is gorgeous!!!! I just adore this little mouse! beautiful job.

    Thanks for joining us at ww

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fab card! Love the image ... he makes me smile!

    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland again.

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooooo I love it I love Henry and the colours and layout are fab! Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Your comments are much appreciated.
Kaz xx