Saturday 30 January 2010

More Christmas...............lol

Well there's only another 328 day till Christmas! :0)

Having been experimenting on a scrap of card with heat embossing powders for yesterdays card, I was left with this embossed image Penny Black ~ Majestic. Just couldn't let it go to waste so out came the liquid pearls and distress inks. I have used this lovely sketch from the
Winter Wonderland team http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com/ and came up with this....

They are having their very first blog hop starting this Sunday so why not pop over and join in the fun! http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2010/01/blog-hop-reminder.html

Have fun!
Kaz xx

12 comments:

  1. Wow Kaz this is really delicate and pretty - love it!!
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kaz this is just amazing - I sooooo love that stamp it makes the most elegant cards. Thanks for joining in with Winter Wonderland.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Kaz, luv the tree image, great take on the sketch, thank for joining us at Winter Wonder Land this week, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Kaz - love the colour!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How Beautiful Kaz, I love that image, and you have stamped it wonderfully, thank you so much for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week. Hugs Avril xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kaz

    this is stunning and so very elegant, adore your colour choice, beautiful job! thanks for joining us at ww

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kaz
    I have just visited your blog for the first time and its wonderful, so now I am one of your stalkers, lol.
    This card is lovely. As much as I lvoe cute images, it makes a nice change to see something elegant.
    Thanks for the comment about Oh My Crafts you left on my blog, much appreciated. Hope you realise tho that youa re now going to get the blame when I spend loads of money, he he
    Hugs
    Tasha
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. P.S. Your cat is to die for. I want one !
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW totally gorgeous card. I am also bringing good news you won my blog candy, please email me to claim your winnings!! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, love the colours, so pretty.
    Your baby is beautiful hun
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woo hoo! My first ever candy win! :0)
    Thank you so much Caroline!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kaz, your cards are always stunning. Very beautiful. Love them xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Your comments are much appreciated.
Kaz xx