Sunday 5 December 2010

Cute Santa

I have my lovely crafting friend Squirrel to thank for sending me this adorable image ages ago, I've been hanging onto it afraid to colour him in just in case it went horribly wrong as I don't have this stamp to be able to just start over (really must correct this over sight!
Any how in a moment of confidence I reached for the Promarkers and voila!

Challenges:~
I Love Promarkers ~ Christmas trees
Papertake ~ With one of Dawny P's gorgeous sketches
Cute Card Thursday ~ The blues

Ingredients:
Promarkers ~ Apple; Pastel Blue; Denim Blue; Cool Grey 1 & 2; Sandstone; Terracotta; Ivory & Blush and a touch of Prismacolor 739 Peacock Green on the tree.
Nesties ~ Labels Four
Stickles ~ Stardust
Card candy ~ Joy
Papers ~ Echo Park "Flurry" and Basic Grey Dasher "Snowflake"

Hope you've had a great weekend...............only 19 more sleeps................................. :0))
Hugs
Kaz xx

10 comments:

  1. Very nice, such a cute image too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you picked up the courage to colour this image it's adorable, I love your choice of colour and layout. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE this image! And you've colored it beautifully! Gorgeous creation! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Papertake Weekly, and hope you join us again next week!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kaz. Lovely card with a cute image. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers - and your kitten is super-cute!
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I do like that. It's lovely. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card :-) the image is adorable and the papers and colours are perfect :-)


    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one cute image, wish he would cut a tree for me! Loving the pretty cool colours of your card too. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card hunny I love this cute image too! tehheheee! and its snowing here again! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute image, and I like how you have useed blues for this card, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth X

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did a fab job with the colouring... this little guy is so cute.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Your comments are much appreciated.
Kaz xx