Friday 31 December 2010

My favourite five makes from 2010


Well Debby is back with another invite for us to pick out our favourite five makes for
2010 and just look at the fab candy she is offering........ very nice!














Now seeing as Debby couldn't choose just five I am hoping she will forgive me for
doing the same! Here is my top fav makes for 2010....
Now this one I like as I just loved using the spotty digi papers from Pink Petticoat
and I have used my first love .......... Penny Black!



















I think this one is my favourite......love the image, love raffia, love MS punches and have used one of my fav colour combos.





















Having discovered Kenny K digi images I just had to have this one and LOVE colouring & using her. In fact I like this image so much she featured in my next two cards!








































LOTV are another addiction.......their stamps are just sooooooooooooooo adorable!!! And they do have some gorgeous images which are so suitable for male cards (which is a megga bonus for me) This wee lad fishing is a must have! I loved the way the water worked out on this card, with a gentle shimmer, hopefully this shows in the close up.



















And finally another LOTV image, I am counting these two as one 'cos it's the same image, same layout just a different colour......but I love them both!


















Phew! Well there you have it. I hope you like my choices, I know I have really enjoyed peeking through all cards peeps have chosen for their top 5 ish!

A huge thank you to those who have taken the time to visit my little blog and leave words of encouragement & support, your comments are very much appreciated!
Sending you best wishes for a healthy & happy New Year & look forward to visiting you in 2011.
Big hugs
Kaz xx
P.S Sorry about this post I just can't get it to behave nicely!!!! :0(

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Kaz! Love all the gorgeous colours...adorable images...and your colouring is perfect!
    Happy New Year to you too!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous collection hun. Hope you have a fantastic New Year. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous cards Kaz, Lovely coloring.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know how you managed to choose Kaz, as all your cards are so fabulous. If I had to pic a fave from those, it would have to be the blue version of the bunnies. Loving your new look blog too - but where the heck is that adorable tabby kitten picture (I pop in for an ahhh fix now and then) - put him back this instant!! Happy New Year babes. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeeeek! To tell you the truth Squirrel I didn't realise he had run off somewhere!
    Very strange!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous selection Kaz - beautiful colouring on your iamges and as you say there are so many fabby stamps out there now to play with ... all your cards are brilliant so it must have been so hard to pick :-0 Happy New Year dear and all the best for 2011
    hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely selection of cards hunny I adore the 2nd one! I really love the way you did the ribbon on that one! awesome job! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous selection Kaz, love all the adorable images and fab colours.
    thank you for joining in with my challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Your comments are much appreciated.
Kaz xx