Wednesday 29 December 2010

Favourite five Christmas cards from 2010

Debby over at A Scrapjourney has invited us to join her in posting our favourite five Christmas cards for 2010 and I have really enjoyed looking at every ones favourites so I thought I would join in with mine.

My first is using a fab Penny Black stamp, it was this huge range of cute stamps that got me hooked on card making! And I just love the Hellebore flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts!

My next card features a Tim Holtz embossing folder, I cut out & glittered the snowman, and a LOTV circle sentiment.......ooooooh these are just FAB!

Next comes this super cute little Santa (a RAK from a lovely friend) I don't know who he is by but I do need to find out 'cos I love him!

One of my favorite LOTV images, and there are a lot I adore, is next. Coloured with Promarkers and extra depth added with Prisma's, first time I have used this method and I was pleased with the results.

And my final card is again a LOTV image coupled with a beautiful Jak Heath design paper, oh boy she is one talented lady! I messed up colouring the penguins first time and ended up decoupaging over the top with some more that I coloured but ended up really liking it this way.

Hope you like my offering for Christmas 2010 & thanks for dropping over.
Have a great New Year!
Hugs
Kaz xx

7 comments:

  1. Great selection of cards Kaz...such adorable images...and gorgeous colours too!
    My favourite is the bottom one...looks even better in real life ;0)
    Helen x

    PS - I think the fabby Santa is a High Hopes stamp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful selection of cards Kaz. Each one unique and gorgeous.
    Yep, the Santa one is a High Hopes image.

    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are gorgeous Kaz and so adorable too.
    Thank you for joining in with my challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selection of cards Kaz. I love the LOTV bear card, he is my favourite.
    I must say that your blog looks wonderfully festive and sparkly :-)
    Hugs
    Tasha
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kaz, love your cards, my total favourite is the 2nd one with the Tim Snowman I have not seen them before! love that and the colours you have used! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi kaz - love all of these - I too have fallen in love with the PB stamp "Wishes for Kisses" and also the LotV teddy - you have coloured him so beautifully. Totally adore the Tim snowman though ... so arty and different - fab!
    hugs
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Kaz, what a fabulous selection of cards hun, they are all gorgeous but the most wonderful is LOTV James - he's a total stunner! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Your comments are much appreciated.
Kaz xx