Wednesday 8 December 2010

Not a Christmas card...............for a change

............... needed a gothish style birthday card quick last (birthday today!)
Eeeeek goth........Eeeeeek by today! After much head scratching and a few tantrums I located an image that lovely friend Uma had sent me some time ago. Phew! Thanks Uma! Although I love the Ching Chou Kuik images I am rather daunted by the thought of having to colour them.
But needs must, and last night I needed to, so here's the out come. I wanted the hair to be darker but chickened out at a 'grey' stage of colouring before I mucked things up completely.
Note to self .... need to practice colouring dark hair!
Thanks for stopping by!
Kaz xx

2 comments:

  1. Its beautiful! kaz! I love it so much the colours are perfect and the image is stunning! well done! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so mysterious - love it. I really just popped by to say Happy Christmas to you and your family.
    Wishing you all the best for the New Year too.
    Love from
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Your comments are much appreciated.
Kaz xx